Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I LOVE TECHNO 2012 announce FULL LINE-UP


I LOVE TECHNO 2012 announce FULL LINE-UP




Check here for I Love Techno Week 4 trailer



This year, I Love Techno will be held on Saturday 10 November (10.11.12) at the Flanders Expo in Ghent. 

I Love Techno - Belgium's premier indoor dance festival - has been setting the tone for 18 years with a winning formula that doesn't compartmentalise, caters for all genres and always presents an eclectic showcase of the best in electronic music; past, present and future.   

The room concept - yellow, green, orange, red, blue - will once again grace Flanders Expo but not in quite the same way as before. Some of the DJs and producers have become incredibly popular and as a result the rooms will be arranged differently this year.  One of the (five) rooms at I Love Techno is relocating to the biggest hall in Flanders Expo, thus providing even more room to enjoy I Love Techno to the max.  In short: more enjoyment, more ♥.

Prepare for a night of the best electronic music...

The full line-up for I Love Techno, 2012:

Yellow Room
BOYS NOIZE (LIVE) - VITALIC (LIVE) - EROL ALKAN - TIGA - DR LEKTROLUV - SPANK ROCK (LIVE) - SCNTST - RAVEYARDS (LIVE)

Orange Room
NETSKY (LIVE) - DJ FRESH (LIVE) - FLUX PAVILION - EXCISION - ZEDS DEAD - CAMO & KROOKED (DJ SET) - AKS (DJ SET) - NGA SOUND

Red Room
DAVE CLARKE - JORIS VOORN - CHRIS LIEBING - LEN FAKI - GESAFFELSTEIN (LIVE) - KARENN (LIVE) - ILT CONTEST WINNER

Blue Room
NERO (DJ SET) - A-TRAK - MAJOR LAZER (LIVE) - DADA LIFE - SUB FOCUS (DJ SET) - THE MAGICIAN - MOONLIGHT MATTERS

Green Room
BENGA (LIVE) - MODESELEKTOR (LIVE) - JAMIE XX - FLYING LOTUS (LIVE) - TNGHT (LIVE) - RUDIMENTAL (DJ SET) - MARTYN (DJ SET)




TICKET SALES START ON TUESDAY 4 SEPTEMBER


A ticket to I Love Techno 2012 costs EUR 56 (excluding service charges). Tickets go on sale on Tuesday 4 September via  www.ilovetechno.be

Also available on 4 September: I Love VIP tickets for anyone who wants to make a really special  night of it, and I Love Techno Party Flight tickets, in association with Brussels Airlines and Sheraton Brussels Airport. More information available at  www.ilovetechno.be



I ♥ WWW  www.ilovetechno.be   

Follow I Love Techno on Twitter and Facebook: 
https://twitter.com/iltfestival        
http://www.facebook.com/iltfestival      


I LOVE TECHNO 2012 - MIXED BY EROL ALKAN


Erol Alkan has also mixed this year's I Love Techno album. It comes out in early October through N.E.W.S. Of which he said this:

'I'm honoured to have been asked to compile and mix this years I Love Techno CD. It's a mix which covers a small part of the sound of  yesterday, today and tomorrow, featuring some of my favourite producers. I am also very excited to be returning to the festival and to Belgium - which is almost my second home - later this year' - Erol Alkan 




'I Love Techno 2012' mixed by Erol Alkan released 8th October on Lektroluv 
www.erolalkan.co.uk   - www.facebook.com/erolalkan   - www.twitter.com/erolalkan   - www.soundcloud.com/erolalkan     
     
 
For more press information, please contact: kim@rebelbutterfly.co.uk   
 
 
www.rebelbutterfly.co.uk  
http://www.facebook.com/Rebel.Butterfly.Promotions 
https://twitter.com/rebel1butterfly   




No comments: