Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Bloody Beetroots

So I went to the Alive festival in Portugal this weekend (on Tour with the Planet Turbo peeps!) and as well as seeing The XX, The Gossip, Florence And The Machine, Booka Shade, Tiga, Shit Robot, Thomas Von Party, Youthless, Aeroplane and I can't remember who else, I saw The Bloody Beetroots for the first time! loooved them!

They are like heavy metal rave. judging by their youtube hits, I'm slightly behind on the beets(I only know of a few remixes they've done, which aren't actually that mental), so they are Italian and they wear half masks on stage (which makes them very sexy - i did see them without masks and they weren't as fit) and they are totally mental.

steve aoki is one of their breads (they are signed to Dimmak) and they make music like this:







They be cool.

No comments: