Monday, March 4, 2013

Sankeys Ibiza 3D - Finnebassen announced as resident for season 2013

Press Release
Sankeys Ibiza 3D - Finnebassen announced as resident for season 2013
Sankeys Ibiza can officially announce that Norwegian sensation Finnebassen is the new resident at Sankeys this summer. Finnebassen will be performing 14 exclusive shows at Sankeys Ibiza at Carnival, Flying Circus and the club’s opening and closing parties.


  "After last season with what happened with artists like Solomun at the club, everyone keeps asking me who is the next artist to watch out for. I think Finnebassen could be one of a few artists to shine through this summer. His productions are massive at the moment, but I think he has not had the DJ exposure yet to show what he really is about. Sankeys Ibiza is the perfect venue for an artist like Finnebassen to display his talents. What really swung it for me was when we asked who our fans on Facebook wanted to see at our opening party, his name came up the most, so we booked him. Last summer my girlfriend used to play his tracks non-stop every morning and asked me if I knew who he was (which I did not). If you see he has millions view on You Tube, I am sure she accounted for half of them." -  David Vincent (Sankeys Ibiza) 

The lauded artist enjoyed a stunning breakout year in 2012, led by gargantuan dancefloor bombs ‘If You Only Knew’ and ‘Touching Me’, the latter of which reached number one on Beatport’s Deep House charts and was a favourite cut of Solomun’s, becoming one of the anthems of the Sankeys Ibiza summer.  



Considering all this, it’s no surprise Pete Tong chose to profile him for a 15 Minutes of Fame segment on BBC Radio 1 last October.  


“I can't wait to be a resident at Sankeys this summer! This is a big step for me and I am sincerely grateful for this opportunity. I haven't really had the Ibiza experience yet so I am excited to know what that the island is all about. I hope I will be a part of pushing deep house in a new direction while I am there; both with my productions and with my DJing. I hope people will appreciate and like my sets and my new productions and that I will grow as a DJ and producer while I am there!” - Finnebassen
  


For more press information contact:
Clare Dickins: info@rebelbutterfly.co.uk
Kim Booth: kim@rebelbutterfly.co.uk  
  
www.rebelbutterfly.co.uk
www.facebook.com/rebel.butterfly.promotions

No comments: