Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Marc Romboy sells his signed Roland TB303 for charity...



"In the near future I will ask my DJ colleagues which I will meet around the globe to sign the silver acid box. Once the surface is full I will put the machine on Ebay and the generated money will be paid as a bounty to a hospice for children.
The most of you are surely aware of what these houses do:

They are peaceful and calm places where children with deadly diseases like i.e. leukemia can spend their time in an environment with medical care, however without any stress and a good treatment. And on top also the parents and family members get a relieve there.

So far everybody has supported this little project with enthusiasm and I´m very happy that the feedback is such a positive one!

I will keep you all posted with the latest news and let us all cross fingers that the post on Ebay will generate a high amount of money (energy)!"





No comments: